Sometimes, somewhere, there are people or bots searching for and scanning websites to see if there are any vulnerabilities which can be abused. If these attackers manage to find any vulnerabilities, they will use this “opportunity” to inject malicious code into your website, resulting in search engines displaying an error page whenever a visitor wants to visit your website.
Obviously, the below message is not the typical message you want to see if you’re visiting any website.
Digital Solutions Aruba offers services to prevent hacking of your WordPress website and a WordPress cleanup package to clean up your website in case it has already been hacked.
Our WordPress anti-hacking service includes:
- Search & evaluate your current WordPress installation/configuration
- Provide a report of the aforementioned point with possible solutions and/or items which can be improved
Our site cleaning package includes:
- Search & destroy – We scan, search and clean the infection.
- Remove any malicious code and malware links in your posts, pages, comments and source code.
- Provide an in-depth report of the infection removal and investigation.
* very important: depending on the type of injected and used malicious code we can guarantee a 98% cleanup of your hacked website however, in certain cases it is recommended to perform a clean install and re-activate the WordPress theme.